Happy Tuesday, readers!
I'm starting a monthly post called, (you guessed it) A Look into my Life. This is where I'll spend my time talking about things that are going on in my life (duh) usually non-writing related. Y'all get to see what I'm involved in outside the blogosphere. :)
So here we go!
Happenings and Highlights of this Month:
- Youth group on every Wednesday night. I have such a fabulous time fellowshipping with my friends and having a chance to learn about God with them.
- I've started a play! Six other homeschoolers and I are preforming a rendition of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. It's a rather odd plot if you dare to look it up, and I am playing the part of Viola. Our director is awesome, along with my fellow actresses and actor.
- Our Church got a new pastor!! After a little over a year, our Church's search committee finally found the one that would fit our position. I loved the first sermon that he gave and his three kids are adorable.
- The beginning of fall. I love summer while it lasts, but am sometimes happy when the fall comes around with earthy colors, brisk breezes, and cooler weather. I love the beginning of fall but don't appreciate what the end of it brings. (Oh, and I am very happy how my blog design fits in the with fall look. Perfect, don't you think?)
- I've finished my giant mandala/doodling drawing that I have been working on for months. Literally. I attached a picture below:
|My giant doodle which I have been working on since mid-January.|
struggle to even get myself out of bed. I needed some way of waking myself up, so I turned to coffee. I'm starting to get used to it's taste, and my mom got some special peppermint mocha creamer which makes it taste a thousand times better. (Any other tips on how to make it taste better?)
- School's started. (That is more of a happening than a highlight) I've been working a lot more independently this year which has been working quite well. I'm not sure what my favorite subject is, probably writing, since I'm doing One Year Adventure Novel for that. I definitely know what my least favorite subject is: science. ._. I can't seem to make sense of anything the book says.
- My one month blogoversary was in the last couple days! (I can't remember if I started A Writer's Faith on the 27th or the 28th) I'm very encouraged with how well it is going, and can't wait to begin another month of new posts. Thank you to all my loyal followers!
- I have a found a new favorite pen. (Yes, this is considered a highlight in my month. xP) I've had it for quite awhile, actually, but refound it under my desk one day, tried it out, and BOOM. New favorite pen. :) (Pen: Pilot Precise Rolling Ball V5 Extra Fine)
That's it for now. :)
Challenge: Tell me the highlights of your month in the comments! :)